Our trainers can tailor an amazing experience especially for you and your team! Dream up your own topic and we will create something special just for you. The following topics offer suggestions to get those creative juices flowing about all the amazing training possibilities!
Professional Development Topics
- How to Create a Nature Preschool or Forest Kindergarten
- How to Implement "Forest Fridays" in a Public School
- Involving Parents as Partners for Natural Play Spaces
- Taking STEM Inquiry and Activities Outside
- Defining Nature Pedagogy and Its Applications in ECE Settings
- 'Big Nature' Experiences in Urban School Settings
- Nature-based Learning for Language and Literacy Development
- Risk Management in Outdoor Learning Environments
- Leading and Mentoring Your Nature Preschool Staff
- Emergent Curriculum: How to Balance Emergent and Intentional Experience
- Nature-based Curriculum Planning
- Best Practices in Early Childhood Environmental Education: Research, Theory and Practice
- Delicious Outdoor Learning: Food Science, Nutrition and Tasty Experiences for Young Children
- Awe and Wonder: Nurturing Sensory Learning for Babies and Toddlers
- Earth Women: Survival Skills and Bush Craft for Nature-based Teachers
*We are approved trainers in several states, and many of our courses are pre-approved for MSDE-clock hours (Maryland).
Remember, our training sessions are highly individualized. We bring the training to you! We can accommodate your time frame and utilize your program's site to maximize our time together. ERAFANS also provides a training certificate or letter for licensing and accreditation needs. If you're ready to get started, fill out our request form and we get back to you asap.